Friday, 28 December 2012
So I have a blog now.... I need help
Hey there, why are you here, what honestly got into your head and made you think "Hmm, I'm feeling normal this evening, I'll see what this moron is ranting about". Go find a cat on YouTube or an idiot on some meme site. My only reasoning for the production of this festering bowl of idiocy is my Amazing loony mate, because she almsot made me cry with her post about myself, she's a beautiful girl with a beautiful soul, and If she was single and I wasn't beating my soul with another girl, I would probably beat it to a pulp over her. Here's to you, you mad awesome woman you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I absolutely cannot stop reading this. You make my single potato heart smile.
ReplyDeleteYou and your bloody potatoes... Someone may think you are obsessed
Delete