Ladies of the universe,
You.
Are.
Almost.
All.
Beautiful.
Those girls with the oversized, plastic breasts and nose jobs or other things, that isn't beauty, I think that beauty is someone who is how they are. And you don't have to be thin, or have a "thigh gap", the vast majority of men prefer curves to sticks.
You may think your nose is too big, or you are too short but all I can see is this gorgeous angel that must have gotten lost and somehow ended up before me, It may be your external looks that get the guys, but its your internal self that really sets me alight, the sentence structure is poor but I'm on a roll, you just need to stop putting yourself alongside society's stereotypes and start believing in yourself, find a guy who loves you for yourself, and if you have any quirks, they make him love you more, don't waste your time with people who don't want to be with you, don't put nice guys straight into the friend zone, take a risk and say yes next time he asks, just go for it, I am sick of hearing about someone I know getting their heart broken by another guy when there is an incredibly sweet guy sitting next to them, holding their hand to show them the world hasn't ended, go out with him, he is the man you want, I've been the victim here a few times and it sucks
All it takes is a leap of faith
So jump
Wednesday, 9 January 2013
Just a Man's rant about Women
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment